11.01.2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is HUGE in our house!  My boys live for it.  I really don't think we ever start or stop celebrating.  It's a year-round thing.  If they could wear costumes everyday, it would be a dream come true.  Already this morning my oldest was deciding what to be next year.  I love Halloween, too.  Every year we make our costumes, and it is so much fun.  Here are some photos of the bank robber and the owl.  Oh and I had to throw in a picture from this morning.  It was 50's Day at school--- as if dressing up twice wasn't enough.....  :-) 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Both your boys are way to precious.
Loved their costumes!! Jack steps into every role & walks away with it!! A perfect little "Fonz". Thanks for sharing!
Love to all
Aunt Arlene

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...their costumes are FABULOUS! It looks like they had SO much fun! Thanks for sharing! I love the updates. Give the boys hugs and kisses from Auntie Becky and Baby Girl!
Lots of love... Tommy, Becky, and Baby