8.27.2012

first day of first [ cypress, tx child photographer ]

Another school year has begun!  What a crazy summer full of wonderful changes we had!  As chaotic as it was, I loved having all three munchkins home with me. But it is definitely time to mix things up.  After three months of being with each other every waking moment, I think my boys need some time apart.  This morning everyone was up bright and early (5:30am to be exact) and rearing to go.  We have so many elementary kids in our little neighborhood, and they all met at one corner for a group photo.  Everyone was so excited to get back to school and see each other.  I can't believe my first born is already a first grader.  He's no longer the baby at the school.  He is now an old pro.  I love how he just hops on the bus without an ounce of fear or nerves.  He is such a confident, secure little guy, and I am very proud of him!  Hope first grade is as great as kindergarten!  :-)  Here are some photos from the morning......

 Here's little brother with his good buddy from across the street. They are too little to go to school, but got to join in the fun, too.......


No comments :