3.20.2013

the everyday [ cypress, tx lifestyle photographer ]

Here are my littlest ones just hanging out after nap yesterday.  Yes, my son is in Halloween underwear and my daughter just a diaper.  This is how we really dress on days we stay at home.  It's more comfy, much easier and less laundry for me.  I love our lazy, do-nothing days!  Instead of packing our days with non-stop activities, classes, errands, etc., I would much rather spend them just bumming around the house watching them interact and play.  They are only this little for such a short time, and I would hate to miss all of these precious moments!  ;-)





3 comments :

Alicia B said...

Love these pictures! I feel the same way...I love our lazy days of play and fun at home. LOVE your table and hutch. Your home looks so beautiful. Miss you.

Julie Behm said...

Hey Erika:) What wonderful pictures. Love them. I hope all is well. Looks Like it is. Can't wait to see more.
Love Julie

Sara said...

cutest photos EVER. Oh my gosh. :)